Monday, August 5, 2013

Lip Stain Suggestions

We can all agree that lip gloss is pretty much a thing of the past. Especially with the new and always improving lip stain products. I'm an avid user of lip stain, and I can honestly say I will never go back to gloss or lip stick now that I'm free to live without smearing and fading. Here are some of my favorite stains: 

REVLON ColorStay Overtime


This one is by far my favorite. ColorStay stays on all day through eating, kissing, whatever. It comes in all of your basic shades from pink to red to brown. There are many to choose from. The ColorStay tube comes with stain in one end and a top coat gloss in the other. The brush is a little stiff, but the gloss still goes on pretty easy. You can buy ColorStay Overtime anywhere Revlon products are sold; Wal-Mart, Target, K-Mart, etc.

REVLON Just Bitten


Here's a new revelation not everyone is familiar with: Lip marker! Just Bitten has two ends, one with the lip stain and the other with lip balm. This stain comes in more bright and stand out colors. Also sold anywhere that sells Revlon make up. Do NOT use on chapped lips. This stain can easily dry your, that's why it comes with lip balm. Also, dry or chapped areas appear darker when Just Bitten is applied. The result is very unattractive.

Due to the shortcomings and advances in this line, I will soon be reviewing the newer Just Bitten Kissable Balm. The stain and balm are mixed together to avoid dry lips. So far that's all I know. More on this soon! 


I just realized these are all Revlon products (I already knew. Just didn't register I guess.), and I want it to be noted that this isn't any kind of paid or compensated promotion. All me, pure opinion. I'll look into some different brands as well to even the field, regardless of my preference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment