Thursday, March 14, 2013

Introduction!


Hi! I'm Beth. Just doing a bit of an introductory post. Beautyful You is my blog on alternative health and beauty. To give you an idea, many of the styles might be referred to as “goth” or “scene.” I wont limit the blog to those styles though. There will be articles as well as video tutorials, which I'll be putting on a YouTube channel. Some things to expect are:

-Fitness tips
-Health articles
-Skin/Hair Care
-Hair Tutorials (E.g. Synthetic dreads, Yarn hair styles, braiding styles,etc.)
-Dye Tutorials (Bleaching, Coontails, Stripes)
-Make up Tutorials
-Accessories
-Product Suggestions (By ME personally, not a paid spokesperson)

That's all I've got for now, but I can promise plenty more! Feedback is always encouraged. I'm writing for you guys, so I need to know what you think. Always feel free to comment or ask any questions you have. Also let me know what you want to see articles, tutorials, whatever :) People are always complimenting my style and skills and asking lots of questions. If so many people have questions, why not answer them all in one place? I'm not a certified expert in any of these fields. I only show my method. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment